Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Jacksons Wharf pub is the perfect spot for a family meal, a business lunch, or a night out. Come for the views, the 2 for 1 menu, and the friendly atmosphere. Stay for the pub quiz on a Wednesday, or settle in for an evening on the patio when the days are long and the nights are balmy. Whether you’re passing through, here on holiday, or a local looking for great food at good value prices, The Jacksons Wharf in Hartlepool has something for every taste on the menu.
For every two main meals you order, the cheapest one comes free—including meals from the specials menu. Feeling like steak? Ours are aged for 35 days for a fuller flavour. And you can make your grill even greater with extra toppings and sides. Coming with the kids? Our children’s menu is full of delicious treats for mini monsters and bigger ones too.
Our specials menu changes regularly, and features roasts on Sundays. Grab a classic Sunday dinner with a twist, and don’t worry about leaving room for dessert! If you’re too stuffed to handle it, we can box your sweet treat up for later.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus